Image does not exist
The WIC program is a federally-funded, supplemental nutrition program that provides:
- Nutritious foods and nutrition education and counseling
- Breastfeeding support
- Referrals to health and other social services for low income families at nutritional risk
Whom Does WIC Serve?
- Breastfeeding up to 1 year postpartum
- Non-breastfeeding up to 6 months postpartum
- Infants (Birth to 1 year)
- Children (1 year to their 5th birthday)
What WIC Provides
- Formula, if needed, for infants
- Fruit and vegetables
- Peanut butter for women or children
- For a complete list visit MDH WIC Foods
Typically, the MCPH WIC office is open:
- First four Wednesdays of the month
- Thursday and Friday of the 1st full week and the 3rd Thursday of the month
- 8 a.m. - noon and 1 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Clinics are held at 114 N Holcombe Ave, Suite 160, Litchfield MN 55355. When office is closed
- please stop by Meeker County Public Health, Suite 250, for assistance.
eWIC is HERE!