- Inmates are allowed 1 visit per day, the visit will be a minimum of 20 minutes in length.
- Visitors must be 18 years old.
- Visitors must present a picture ID prior to visiting.
- Children are allowed to visit as long as accompanied at all times by an adult. A full name and date of birth must be provided for each child.
- Visitors must not have been incarcerated within the past 60 days.
- Visitors may leave cash or money orders for the inmate, all other items must be sent through the mail.
- Inmates serving weekend sentences are not allowed visitors.
- Inmates that have not made their first court appearance are not allowed visitors.
- Visits may be denied and/or terminated for any of the following reasons:
- Eating or drinking.
- Use of cell phones during the visit.
- A visitor that is under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol.
- A visitor that refuses or fails to produce required identification or provides false identifying information.
- A visitor that engages in suggestive activity or inappropriate dress.
- When conduct is deemed by correctional staff as disruptive to the order and operations of the facility or the safety and security of the facility.
- Failing to follow facility rules or staff directives.
Personal VisitationInmates will be allowed visits with family and friends on Thursdays and Sundays. Visiting times are:
||2:30 - 4:30 p.m.
7 - 9 p.m.
||12:30 - 4:30 p.m.
Professional VisitationProfessional visiting is reserved for visitors entering the detention center in a professional capacity. This may include, but is not limited to:
- Probation/Parole officers
- Law Enforcement officers
- Bail bondsman
- Social workers
- Medical professionals
- Mental health professionals
Visiting HoursProfessional visitors will be allowed to visit 7 days a week during the following time periods unless exigent circumstances exist:
- 8 - 11 a.m.
- 1 - 5 p.m.
- 7 - 9 p.m.
Lockdown PeriodsThe following administration lockdown periods are in place where no visits are allowed, unless exigent circumstances apply, so that staff can complete the serving of meals and deliver prescribed medication to the inmates in a safe and secure fashion.
- 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- 5 - 7 p.m.
- 9 p.m. - 8 a.m.