- You Are Here:
- Health & Recreation
- Public Health
- Family Health
- Family Planning
Minnesota Family Planning Program (MFPP)
Who is eligible?The MFPP is provided by MN for people who:
- Are any age
- Are a Minnesota resident
- Are a U.S. citizen or a non-citizen who is qualified to participate in a federally funded program.
- Are not pregnant
- Are not enrolled in Minnesota Care, Medical Assistance, or General Medical Assistance
- Have an income at or below 200% of federal poverty guidelines. For people under age 21, parental income is not considered
How to ApplyComplete a MFPP application. Applications are available from:
- Meeker County Public Health
- Download an application
- More information visit MN Family Planning
- Call toll free 888-702-9968
- Office visits and family planning education
- Birth control
- Diagnosis and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases (STD's) found during a family planning visit
If you do not qualify for the MFPP, please call Meeker County Public Health at 320-693-5370
for assistance in locating other family planning resources.
Pregnancy TestingMeeker County Public Health offers free pregnancy testing and pregnancy education. Please wait 7 days after missing your period for a pregnancy test. An appointment is not necessary, but calling ahead assures a nurse will be available to meet with you.
Meeker County Public Health also offers free Chlamydia and Gonorrhea testing and treatment. An appointment is not necessary, but calling ahead assures a nurse will be available to meet with you.