The Administrator also plays the role of Personnel Director. Together with Human Resources, this office ensures equal employment opportunities and affirmative action, and assists with union contract matters. Human Resource staff handles job postings and advertising for county job vacancies, performs new hire orientations, and maintains employee personnel files.
Other duties of this office include:
- Maintaining Risk Management for the county
- Handling claims pertaining to worker's compensation, liability and property coverage
- Directing the county safety committee
- Acting as the central purchasing agent for the county
- Maintaining and directing the county Information Systems committee
- Overseeing technology purchases and issues