++ WIC IS OPEN BY PHONE ++
Notice to all Meeker County WIC participants:
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, participants will receive a phone call from WIC staff at their scheduled time to complete their WIC appointment. WIC staff are available by phone only, and participants are not to come to the clinic. If the current scheduled appointment time does not work, or if you have questions, please contact the Meeker County WIC clinic at 320-693-5370.
Aviso a todos los participantes de Meeker County WIC:
Debido al brote de COVID-19, los participantes recibirán una llamada telefónica del personal de WIC a la hora programada para completar su cita de WIC. El personal de WIC solo está disponible por teléfono, y los participantes no van a acudir a la clínica. Si la hora actual programada de la cita no funciona, o si tiene preguntas, comuníquese con la clínica WIC del Condado de Meeker al 320-693-5370.
WIC is a federally-funded, supplemental nutrition program that provides:
- Nutritious foods and nutrition education and counseling
- Breastfeeding support
- Referrals to health and other social services for low income families at nutritional risk
Whom Does WIC Serve?
- Breastfeeding up to 1 year postpartum
- Non-breastfeeding up to 6 months postpartum
- Infants (Birth to 1 year)
- Children (1 year to their 5th birthday)
What WIC Provides
- Formula, if needed, for infants
- Fruit and vegetables
- Peanut butter for women or children
- For a complete list visit WIC Food Guide
Apply by calling Meeker County Public Health at 320-693-5370.
To learn if you qualify online visit WIC Eligibilty
Hours - WIC Clinic is closed during Covid-19 Outbreak - Phone Calls Only
Typically, the MCPH WIC office is open:
- First four Wednesdays of the month
- Thursday and Friday of the 1st full week and the 3rd Thursday of the month
- 8 a.m. - noon and 1 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Clinics appointments are currently by phone only during COVID-19 social distancing.
- Any questions or to apply please call 320-693-5370.