++ WIC IS OPEN BY PHONE ++
Notice to all Meeker County WIC participants:
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, participants will receive a phone call from WIC staff at their scheduled time to complete their WIC appointment. WIC staff are available by phone only, and participants are not to come to the clinic. If the current scheduled appointment time does not work, or if you have questions, please contact the Meeker County WIC clinic at 320-693-5379.
Aviso a todos los participantes de Meeker County WIC:
Debido al brote de COVID-19, los participantes recibirán una llamada telefónica del personal de WIC a la hora programada para completar su cita de WIC. El personal de WIC solo está disponible por teléfono, y los participantes no van a acudir a la clínica. Si la hora actual programada de la cita no funciona, o si tiene preguntas, comuníquese con la clínica WIC del Condado de Meeker al 320-693-5379.
New!! Apply for WIC (link)
Welcome to WIC (llnk)
WIC Shopping (link)
WIC Using Self-Checkout (link)
If you would like to E-mail WIC your questions or you need to send us proof of id, income or address: WIC@co.meeker.mn.us
How to connect with Meeker County WIC:
PHONE : 320-693-5379
- The new My MN WIC app for your smart phone
- Setting up your new WIC Card info
- Using your WIC card (video)
WIC is a federally-funded, supplemental nutrition program that provides:
- Nutritious foods and nutrition education and counseling
- Breastfeeding support
- Referrals to health and other social services for low income families at nutritional risk
Whom Does WIC Serve?
- Breastfeeding up to 1 year postpartum
- Non-breastfeeding up to 6 months postpartum
- Infants (Birth to 1 year)
- Children (1 year to their 5th birthday)
What WIC Provides
- Formula, if needed, for infants
- Fruit and vegetables
- Peanut butter for women or children
- For a complete list visit WIC Food Guide
Breastfeeding is highly encouraged and we offer a personal Peer Support Person. WIC participants who are pregnant or breastfeeding are able to connect with a Peer Counselor who have had experience breastfeeding their own children and have also received special breastfeeding training to be able to support and encourage you 24/7 through phone calls and/or text messages.
Apply by calling Meeker County Public Health at 320-693-5379.
To learn if you qualify online visit WIC Eligibilty
Hours - WIC Clinic - Phone 320-693-5379
Typically, MCPH WIC appointments are available:
- First four Wednesdays of the month
- Thursday and Friday of the 1st full week and the 3rd Thursday of the month
- 8 a.m. - noon and 1 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Clinics appointments are currently by phone.
- Any questions or to apply please call 320-693-5379.