We recommend routine well child exams for all children 0-21 years of age. These exams are provided by your primary care clinic and are a covered service by most insurance companies. C&TC routine well child exams are at no cost for children on medical assistance or MNsure. More info call 320-693-5370 or visit C&TC.
• A good way to learn about your child's health and development
• A fun way to get ideas about "what to teach" and at what age "to teach it"
• A simple way to ask questions about how your child is hearing, moving, seeing, playing, talking, learning, growing, and acting.
How does the Follow Along Program work?
• Questionnaires are sent to you when your child reaches certain ages. Each questionnaire asks how your child is growing, playing, talking, moving, and acting.
• You mail the questionnaire back to a public health nurse who reviews it and shares the results with you. She will also provide you with fun activities for you and your child.
There is no cost. To sign up, call Public Health at 320-693-5370 or for more information or to enroll online go to MDH FAP.
While all young children grow and change at their own rate, some children experience delays in their development. Free help is available if you have questions about your child's development or think your child might need extra help to learn. All children ages birth to 5 years of age are eligible for services.
Call 1-866-693-4769 for more information or visit Help Me Grow.