COVID - 19
Stay up to Date on COVID-19 Vaccines
Vaccine recommendations and the number of doses you are recommended to get are different depending on your age, the vaccine you first received, and whether you have certain health conditions that weaken your immune system.You may hear different phrases used to describe vaccine doses or someone's vaccination status. Here's what some of those phrases mean.
- Primary vaccine series: The primary vaccine series refers to the initial number of doses of a particular vaccine a person needs. It doen’tt include booster shots.
- Updated or bivalent booster: A booster shot that protects against both the original virus that causes COVID-19 and gives more protection against the Omicron variants (BA.4 and BA.5) that are currently causing most of the cases.
- Up to date: You are up to date with your COVID-19 vaccines when you have received all doses in the primary series and received the most recent booster dose recommended for you, when eligible.
Everyone 6 months and older should get an updated booster shot when eligible.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Websites
COVID-19 treatment in MN at no cost. Minnesota residents who have tested positive for COVID-19 can receive at-home treatment at no cost, provided by the Minnesota Department of Health in partnership with Cue-Health.
For more information, go to COVID-19 treatment in MN – Cue Health
Latest Minnesota case and vaccine data
About COVID-19 disease, symptoms, variants, and more
Where to get tested, types of tests and what to expect
What to do if you or someone you know is sick or tests positive
Information and guidance for vaccine in Minnesota
Exposures and what to do
Vaccine, masks, ventilation, cleaning, gatherings, people at risk, and travel
- Find your vaccine
- Get tested
- Order at home rapid tests
- About child and teen vaccines
- Resources for Minnesotans
- Resources for businesses and organizations
Find community levels and preventions steps by county. Data updated weekly
Proof of vaccination, mask recommendations, recommendations by destination for domestic and international travel
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Local Resources
General Community Resource Guide
Meeker Area Food Shelves (MAFS):
The MAFS offers support for those in need of food including the mobile food truck delivery services.
- Dassel Site: (320)693-7661
- Litchfield Site: (320)275-0124
- Website: http://www.meekercountyfood.org/
Atwater Cosmos Grove City Public Schools
Phone: (320) 244-4700
Dassel Cokato Public Schools
Phone: (320)- 286-4100
Eden Valley Watkins Public Schools
Phone: (320) 453-2900
Litchfield Public Schools
Phone (320) 693-2444
MDH COVID-19 Public Hotline
For questions related to COVID-19, call: 1-833-431-2053
Monday-Friday: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
To connect directly to a representative in American Sign Language, click the "ASL Now" button on Contact Us: COVID-19 Questions.